Recording of Introduction to MonkeyLearn Webinar
In the 30 min recorded webinar below, we walk you through many of the key features and best practices to use and build text analysis models in MonkeyLearn, as well how to connect them via add-ons and integrations.
Getting Started with MonkeyLearn
- With MonkeyLearn, you will be turning text into tags with text analysis models.
- You will have access to:
1) pre-trained models created by our team,
2) and you can create custom models to use your own tags and criteria.
- Use any model to tag texts by uploading files to the model, or by connecting models with your apps to tag texts automatically.
MonkeyLearn offers two types of models to work with text: Classifiers and Extractors.
Classifiers are used to group or tag data into a defined category (by sentiment, emotion, topic, etc.).
Extractors are used to retrieve pieces of information (like keywords, entities, phrases, numbers, etc.).
A number of pre-trained classifiers and extractors are already public and available for users.
Custom Models for Specific Needs 🚀
Users can build their own custom model to fit the exact requirements of their business or process. Anyone can build a custom model with MonkeyLearn, no technical expertise or coding is required for the development or training.
To make a custom model, MonkeyLearn will walk a user through a wizard where they can define categories and tag text data that will train their custom model. When enough text data is tagged, MonkeyLearn will offer statistics on the accuracy of the model.
👉 To Process Your Text
Text can be processed manually by uploading a .csv or excel file to your models. MonkeyLearn will process the file and present it for download with the results included.
⚙️ Automatic Processing and Integrations
Automatic processing of text can be done through the MonkeyLearn API or by using the following:
- Zapier - build your own process to include models from MonkeyLearn
- Google Sheets Extension - run models inside Google Sheets
- RapidMiner - use MonkeyLearn as part of your RapidMiner pipeline
Looking for a bit more?
We suggest these to help get your bearings. We understand that text analysis with machine learning can be a daunting at first. 😉
- See how other users are using MonkeyLearn to automate workflows in fields such as customer service, sales and marketing.
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section that will help cover some of the basics.
- Visit our blog to see more in depth use cases and guides about various MonkeyLearn features.