There is a lot of written text out there that pertains to your business and needs to be catalogued or analyzed. It might be emails, reviews, support tickets, comments on social media, news articles, etc.
MonkeyLearn is built to allow you and your team to analyze this overflow of data automatically. This translates into responding to clients more quickly, detecting problems before they snowball, and prioritizing your team's time to work on higher impact items.
Many of our clients are using MonkeyLearn in the following areas:
- Automatically routing new tickets to team members
- Detecting urgency and emotion in tickets, tweets, etc.
- Tagging tickets by category based on content
- Analyzing sentiment (positive / negative) in reviews or tweets
- Breaking down complex reviews into "opinion units" to categorize feedback by product or service
- Comparing product reviews with competitors to inform strategy
Sales & Marketing
- Analyzing news articles for mentions, topics or keywords
- Extracting data from documents or lists
- Detecting client interest in sales emails
MonkeyLearn offers access to public modules for more general tasks (such as analyzing sentiment or emotion), and custom modules for use cases specific to your own business (such as data extraction and custom tagging). For more on what modules are, please see the "What is a module?" section in our FAQ.
Clients get the most out of MonkeyLearn by integrating it into the tools they currently use (see integrations). However, you don't need to be a technical profile to use MonkeyLearn. You will be able to upload and download files so your data can be processed directly. We have even built an extension for Google Sheet and a suite of automated processes with Zapier.