Sign up for our next live session with our team
During this webinar our team will introduce text analysis models (extractors and classifiers) and show how to make your own custom models. We'll also cover integrations, batch processing, and best practices.
MonkeyLearn will give you access to text analysis models that you can use to analyze your own text data. You can use pre-trained public models, or create a custom model with your own criteria. To process your data, you can upload files directly or use integrations to automatically analyze new text.
MonkeyLearn offers two types of models to work with text: Classifiers and Extractors.
Classifiers are used to group or tag data into a defined category (by sentiment, emotion, topic, etc.).
Extractors are used to retrieve pieces of information (like keywords, entities, phrases, numbers, etc.).
A number of pre-trained classifiers and extractors are already public and available for users.
Custom Models for Specific Needs 🚀
Users can build their own custom model to fit the exact requirements of their business or process. Anyone can build a custom model with MonkeyLearn, no technical expertise or coding is required for the development or training.
To make a custom model, MonkeyLearn will walk a user through a wizard where they can define categories and tag text data that will train their custom model. When enough text data is tagged, MonkeyLearn will offer statistics on the accuracy of the model.
👉 To Process Your Text
Text can be processed manually by uploading a .csv or excel file to the model in question. MonkeyLearn will process the file and present it for download with the results included.
⚙️ Automatic Processing and Integrations
Automatic processing of text can be done through the MonkeyLearn API or by using the following:
- Zapier - build your own process to include models from MonkeyLearn
- Google Sheets Extension - run models inside Google Sheets
- RapidMiner - use MonkeyLearn as part of your RapidMiner pipeline
Looking for a bit more?
We suggest these to help get your bearings. We understand that text analysis with machine learning can be a daunting at first. 😉
- See how other users are using MonkeyLearn to automate workflows in fields such as customer service, sales and marketing.
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section that will help cover some of the basics.
- Visit our blog to see more in depth use cases and guides about various MonkeyLearn features.