MonkeyLearn will give you access to text analysis modules that you can use to analyze and process your data. Create a custom module to meet your own requirements. To process your data, you can upload files directly or use integrations to automatically analyze new text.
MonkeyLearn offers two types of modules to work with text: Classifiers and Extractors. Classifiers are used to group or tag data into a defined category (by sentiment, emotion, topic, etc.). Extractors are used to retrieve pieces of information (like keywords, entities, phrases, numbers, etc.).
A number of pre-trained classifiers and extractors are already public and available for users.
Custom Modules for Specific Needs 🚀
Users can build their own custom module to fit the exact requirements of their business or process. Anyone can build a custom module with MonkeyLearn, no technical expertise or coding is required for the development or training.
To make a custom module, MonkeyLearn will walk a user through a wizard where they can define categories and tag samples that will help train their module for the first time.
👉 To Process Your Text
Text can be processed manually by uploading a .csv or excel file to your module. MonkeyLearn will process the file and present it for download with the results included.
⚙️ Automatic Processing and Integrations
Automatic processing of text can be done through the MonkeyLearn API or by using the following:
- Zapier - build your own process to include modules from MonkeyLearn
- Google Sheets Extension - run modules inside Google Sheets
- RapidMiner - use MonkeyLearn as part of your RapidMiner pipeline
Looking for a bit more?
We suggest these to help get your bearings. We understand that text analysis with machine learning can be a daunting at first. 😉
- See how other users are using MonkeyLearn to automate workflows in fields such as customer service, sales and marketing.
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section that will help cover some of the basics.
- Visit our blog to see more in depth use cases and guides about various MonkeyLearn features.